Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Verse & Fall TV


"He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."
-Psalm 62:6-8




This week is going to be the best week of television in a while!
Tonight: The Emmy Awards, tonight at 8:00 pm on FOX
Monday: Dancing With The Stars, 8:00 pm, ABC
Tuesday: Dancing With The Stars, 8:00 pm, ABC
Wednesday: Modern Family, 9:00, ABC...Revenge, 10:00, ABC
Thursday: Charlie's Angels, 8:00, ABC...Grey's Anatomy, 9:00, ABC
Next Sunday: Desperate Housewives (Final Season), 9:00, ABC...Pan AM, 10:00, ABC

Any of y'all tuning in to these shows? Did I miss any good ones? Revenge & Charlie's Angels are new shows so I'm gonna check them out to see how they are. Modern Family & Grey's are long-time favorites and I'm SO excited for their return. DWTS is more of a fun/guilty pleasure show for me...this year I'll probably be rooting for Ricki Lake or Rob Kardash.

I'm pretty upset that this will be the last season of Desperate Housewives. I'm a huge fan of that show! Can't wait to see what happens with everything...


I'm now going to tackle some homework & a run so that I can afford to watch all these shows :)
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I am watching modern family and desperate housewives! They're both awesome and hilarious

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Real Housewives tonight and the Teen Mom finale tomorrow night- my guilty pleasures! I'll be watching both! And I def want to watch Modern Family and Up All Night this week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS