Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Happy Tuesday :)

Linking up with Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday.


1. What is your dream vacation?
A cruise to somewhere tropical!


2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
It's a tie (indecisiveness) between my spring break trip to Florida where I got to watch baseball & go to Disneyworld for the first time and my two-week trip to New Mexico.

Disney
Philmont

3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
Ireland and Italy!! I want to check out where my family came from (great-grandparents). Also, they are very gorgeous countries.

4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
Nope! Occasionally I use Expedia or Kayak, but I don't really consider those deals.

 
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
Find yummy restaurants and RELAX!!

6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
SB and his family went to Texas a couple summers ago and I would have had the opportunity to go with them but a family situation came up. So it wasn't really in my control, but I do wish I could have gone!

7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My pillow. I would just sleeeeeep it all away.

8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
Driving to Chicago for my brother's graduation from boot camp...driving to Florida to West Palm....going to Disneyworld...my first plane ride to New Mexico

9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
RESORT. I've had my backpacking fill in 08 when I went for two-weeks to a ranch in NM. It was an amazing experience, but I would definitely take the resort. I could relax, do nothing, lay out, get massages...ahhhh :) On the wish list!

10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
If I'm at the beach, I definitely LOVE laying on the beach and doing nothing. If I'm in a city or not near any water, then I'd rather see the sights than sit at a hotel or something. I guess I'm a little bit of both :) Absolutely love laying on the sand though!

Your turn :) 


xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Love your picture from Disney!! I love Disney World and Kris actually took me there for my birthday this year! It's only 3 hours away from us and makes a perfect long weekend :) I am totally on the same page as you, love relaxing on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I looooved Disney- I went when I was littler. And I'm jealous of your wish for a cruise- not only am I terrified but I get horribly motion sick on anything that moves even a fraction of an inch. It would not be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun linkup! I understand your need for your pillow girl! Trust me. I get it :) GOTTA have that thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS