Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




Linking up with Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday.
This week's questions start out with "Would you rather..."
Yikes, here we go!


WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
After watching that video, definitely the chocolate covered grasshoppers. That squid looked alive! No thank you.

2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
That is really tough! I'm definitely a movie girl and one of my favorite things to do is go to the movies, so I guess I would have to say never watch TV again...

3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Superhero with a lame power. A lame power is better than no power which is what I have now, right? Plus knowing me, I'd think it was awesome anyway.

4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Sweet ones, for sure! Every once in a while you crave something salty, but not more than sweets. That was an easy one.

5. never read another book or never hear another song?
This is a reeeeeally tough one. My mom is a librarian, so hopefully she doesn't get mad - because she does read this blog (HI MOM!) - but I would probably say never read another book. Only because I listen to music 10x more than I read...like walking to class, on a long car ride to keep me awake, at a party, while doing housework...my life would turn very quiet and I might go crazy.

6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Yikes. I wish I could say neither, but I think I'll go with whale carcass remover. Although that picture was SO sad to look at, I think I would just be gagging/puking the whole time being in a sewer. I'm sometimes sensitive to smells...

7. have no electricity or no running water?
No running water. Yes I'd have to go to someone's house to shower and whatnot, but I can't imagine not having heat or A/C, fresh food or power to charge my phone (sad, I know. But my crackberry holds only a day long charge).


8. be a dog or a cat?
I used to always say cat because they are so soft and cuddly and they get to sleep all day, plus they're seen as kind of delicate and sassy. But now that we have a dog, I would probably say dog. Sadie makes us feel so guilty sometimes...she is spoiled. She usually gets all the attention!

9. always be hot or always be cold?
I. Hate. This. Question. Seriously, how do you answer this? When I get hot I get tired and irritated. When  I get cold, I also get tired and irritated, haha. When you're hot, you can only take so many layers off. When you're cold, you can keep layering on. Hmm...I'm going to say always be hot.

10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
Hahaha, sadly I would probably be happier with either of these. Twilight ones are kind of slower though, so I might fall asleep. Is that allowed? I'll go with HSM since I know all the songs so I could sing along the whole time!
*Please don't hate me for that answer!


Okay, that was more difficult than I thought. Y'all should join in too, I'm dying to hear what answers other people would give! :)

My morning class was cancelled, so I got to blog early! :) I also made some waffles and bacon...yummm. It's a rare occasion that I get up to make breakfast.
My room is ALMOST finished. I painted some letters last night that I now need to figure out how to put up on my wall. They're white/sparkly and pink striped! I didn't do much planning with them and kinda just went for it, and I'm happy with how they look!
I'm going to do an apartment/room/college post later. Get ready.


xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. This is a cute post! I might have to link up sometime! I like all of your answers! :) And I have no idea what either professions in #6 are...haha and I'm too scared to look! I would probably choose HSM too...in fact, my friend is having a viewing party Thursday night...I've only seen 1&2 so I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would voluntarily watch all the HSMs immediately followed by all the twilights!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These questions were harder than they seem, right?! Haha .. but well put - especially the electricity vs. running water question - I couldn't have said it better myself!

    Glad you got to enjoy a morning off :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so fun! I would have to say I'd be fine to never watch a movie again, but please oh please don't take my tv away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS