Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I have a little break in between classes which is a perfect time to share...

Link up with Jamie and share what you're loving!

I'm loving my Children's Literature class. We are in the fairytale section, and I love it! It's interesting to read some of the original stories since all I'm familiar with is the Disney versions :)


I'm loving the rainstorm we recently had. A lot of people are annoyed by the rain, but as long as it isn't a ton of thunder and lightning, I love it :) While walking to class (in my yellow rainboots) I had the urge to just run around and spin and stomp in the puddles! But I didn't, because then I would have been late. Next time ;)

I'm loving my recent Pinterest finds...




I'm loving apples and peanut butter. It has been my favorite snack forever and today I had some! Always makes me happy.

I'm loving my sweet bf who skyped me yesterday so I didn't have to eat dinner alone! He's da best.

I'm loving that I've officially started my Hokie Ambassadors training. In about two weeks I'll be an official tour guide! (assuming I pass the eval tour) Woo! Come to VT :)


That's all for now :) Gonna go paint my nails (O.P.I. Do You Think I'm Tex-y?) before work!
xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. I really like the dress.
    everyone please check out my beauty blog.I'd appreciate that very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fall front door set up!! Gorgeous! Congrats on being an Ambassador! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this! I love apples and peanut butter too- so filling yet so healthy! Glad to hear you're enjoying this rain- I swear I think it thundered and lightning-ed all day long here today! I love rain but this is just too much haha! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you can have my rain, if you would like! I'm over it!! I love apples and peanut butter, too! It is yummy and pretty healthy, too! And yay for having a sweet bf! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog though WILW and I am sooo excited that you're a fellow HOKIE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy for tour guides! I'm sending some major ambassalove your way. I also agree about rain (it's so much fun and shakes things up - what's not to like?) and the long distance quote (it can be SO worth it). Gotta love Skype, right?

    P.S. I wish it was still socially acceptable to call people darling. I try to channel Audrey Hepburn in any way humanly possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS