Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Linking up with Roots and Rings this evening for Ten on Tuesday! YAY for link ups :)

1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
I think it's at 72. Our bedrooms get SO hot upstairs, so we keep it low to try and cool them off. However then the downstairs turns cold. It's a battle!

2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
Same! I would love for it to be less, though, because I cannot sleep when it's hot. I get the worse headaches!

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
I prefer the peanuts, almonds, cashews...I probably wouldn't pick up just mixed nuts, but rather get a trail mix of sorts - gotta throw some chocolate in there. Whoops.

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
I seriously love them ALL. But my favorite is probably a tie between peanut butter & peanut. Peanut is a classic, so it will probably always be #1. However the pretzel ones are SOOO good. I have been getting them recently since they are fairly new.

5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
If I can get them used, I will. I often go to the thrift store and shop through their section. If not there, I usually buy them new at Books-a-Million. I'm not cool enough yet for a Kindle!

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
I'm actually not a big (plain) egg eater, but I will eat them scrambled with cheese. I jus

7. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not very good. SB is a master whistler, no joke. I'll make him do a video and share it on here.

8. What common word do you always misspell?
necessary, committee... All those double letters mess me up.

9. Are you afraid of flying?
Used to be, but not anymore! My first time on a plane was in 2007. I've done three trips in my life.

10. How often do you go shopping?
Alllllllllllll the time. Mostly because I love Kroger. I try to do one big trip, but the total always scares me, so I do little trips usually.


Y'all link up!
Off to a meeting now, then DONEZO for the day. I'm. So. Exhausted.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS