Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Holy smokes, it's already Wednesday! As always, I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!


I'm loving...Pistol Annies.


I'm loving...that MODERN FAMILY returns tonight! I'm also going to check out Revenge afterwards.


I'm {not} loving...that I have to study during these shows! I might actually wait and catch Revenge on abc.com this weekend because I really need to study Geography - bleck!


I'm loving...some of my Pinterest finds this week:




p.s. y'all can follow me here if you are on pinterest :)


I'm loving...peach rings. They are ADDICTING!


I'm loving...all the blog love I have been getting...your comments mean SO much to me. Especially when my phone buzzes in class and I get a funny comment...it brightens my day!

I'm loving...the wild imagination of a child.

I'm loving...that my little brother (who isn't so little anymore) turns 19 this Saturday!

Lil J and I at the beach...a loonnnggg time ago

I'm loving...the winter Vera Bradley colors that come out tomorrow!


There's the sneak peek video :) You can also check out the Liz on Location videos on each pattern on their blog. I think my favorite is Tea Garden! They also have six new styles coming out too, including a book cover...so cute!



Hope y'all are having wonderful Wednesdays :)
xoxo,

7 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Pinterest now, I love everything you have pinned (except that Pepsi is way better than Coke lol). My little brother turned 21 this year and I just about died. How do little brothers grow up so fast?! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Modern Family and Revenge looks great too! Your pins are so great! Love the fall outfits you picked and peach rings are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your pins this week (and usually every other week)! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about Modern Family too...and Big Bang Theory tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pistol Annies are one of my new favorites! I love that song! I love your pin outfits! My favorite is that lace skirt. (Shorts? I can't tell!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love Pistol Annies, they really grew on me! I wish I could have a thing of sweet tea that big! That's my new dream. And I dvr-ed Revenge- can't wait! Love what you're loving! Have a great rest of the week :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love me some miranda lambert and modern family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS