Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's OK...

New linky with A Complete Waste of Makeup :)






I'm sure y'all might get tired of reading link ups, but I thought I would try this one out because all I REALLY want to do right now is get in bed and watch Friday Night Lights...so I gotta make this a quickie :)

It's Ok....

...to complain about the cold weather, even though you've been obsessing over a new Fall wardrobe.

...to have a dessert per class you attended all the way through!

...to sit on the aisles just because you don't want to be faced with the "crotch or butt" decision when having to scoot by people to get to your seat on the inside.

...to go to bed early just so that tomorrow will come quicker.

...to paint your nails one color and then remove it immediately and go nude because you smudged it a little.

...to be more excited about The Lion King being in theaters than, well, anything else really.

...to have a tervis tumbler for each day of the week.

...to accept that your back-up plan in life is going to be playing Belle at Disney World.

...to be facing your first exams before your apartment is fully decorated...whoops.

...to tell kids that you used to be a shark. Isn't it? ;)

...to have a professional blog design at the top of your birthday wish list...it's worth it after many many hours of searching and playing and editing.

...to still have stuffed animals filling half your bed.

...to not let anyone know that on the quiet morning bus, you are jamming out to Hanson on your iPod.

...to find something cute at a thrift store, and show it off.

...to put together a cute outfit the night before, and then end up in exercise clothes.


That's all, y'all :) I could go on with those for hours! Haha, but like I said...my bed and stuffed animals are calling...

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I love that you're listening to Hanson on the bus. No shame in that girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah crotch or butt decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I love the stuffed animal ones- it is so true! I have 4 that sleep with me and let's just say we've had to some rearranging now that I live with Mr. C- I don't think he quite enjoyed them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crotch or butt!!! haha, it should be "crotch or crack!" LOL.
    And if you were Belle, that would be awesome! I would totally come get your autograph.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS