Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Okay, yes this is more than ten. But I dig it.

Linking up with Roots and Rings

A. Age: 20
B. Bed Size: Double/full
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning my room! I love it, but I hate it because I get distracted and it ends up taking 5 hours
D. Dogs: Sadie!! Our dingo dog.
E. Essential start to your day: Turning on channel 6 to hear the weather from Patrick McKee/start watching Today. This happens before I even put on my glasses...
F. Favorite Color: Pink (and purple and blue)
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5 ft 4.5 in (yes that .5 is very significant...)
I. Instruments you play: I played flute in middle school band and I can play you happy birthday on the piano...that's about it!
J. Job Title: E2 Instructional Aide...and Student
K. Kids: Nooo, not yet.
L. Live: In good 'ol Virginia
M. Mother’s Name: Juliet
N. Nicknames: I never really got any. Sometimes my grandpa would call me Sarita, my Dad calls me Darlin. Occasionally I would get combinations of Sarah and my middle or last name since there were always so many Sarahs around!
O. Overnight hospital stays: No major stays, thank goodness.
P. Pet peeve: I have so many...yikes. People who eat loudly, people who smoke in crowds, when people don't use their turn signal, when people fly past traffic just to cut in front of everyone, and people who bring their loud, obnoxious children to restaurants and let them run wild!
Q. Quote from a movie: WOW, it's hard to just pick one! I'll go with a random, funny: "
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I’m the middle with an older and younger brother.
T. Time you wake up: Either 7:30 or 7:50 depending on what class I have. Or if I have to work the mornings, I get up at 6:00. On weekends I usually get up around 10!
U. Underwear: Got it on!
V. Vegetable you hate: Collard greens.
W. What makes you run late: Changing my outfit 5 million times. Always.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My foot, thought I had a stress fracture. Thankfully I didn't!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Not so sure...in the college phase, I don't make a lot of intense meals, but last year we made homemade chili from my Momma's recipe and it was sooooooooooo good!
Z. Zoo Animal: OTTER! Adorbs. Obsessed. SB even brought me an otter stuffed animal from an aquarium he went to.





Join the link up if you'd like! :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. You are my new best friend for your pet peeve about turn signal use, or lack thereof. Oh my word I blogged about that today too! I need to do a link up for this one Tuesday! I always turn on Today first thing in the morning. And I too run so late because I question my outfit about 30 times. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS